Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Spotlight - buying textiles



I buy most of my craft stuff from Spotlight. It has a large selection of different items, including home decor and party items. As a VIP cardholder I get discounts regularly.


What's unique here are the aboriginal fabrics based on its native Australia (very limited selection) and the licensed kid's fabrics (Disney, The Hungry Caterpillar, Peter Rabbit, Star Wars, Hello Kitty, Marvel). The cheapest fabric here is cotton and the most expensive being sequinned chiffon. 


This place is fantastic for quilters, I have been tempted to make a licensed cartoon quilt that remains on my to-do list for now. To help beginners, there are pre-printed panels and baby quilts by the roll (just sew on binding).


There are even sewing classes held by independent teachers, enquire @ counter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.