Tuesday, July 28, 2015

PHYTO Hair Care



Phyto is a premium French botanical haircare brand that boasts all natural extracts from pure sources. It carries literally everything you need for your hair (edible vitamins, hair loss ampoules, styling products, shampoos & conditioners).


The latest product is Phytokeratine to repair damaged hair. The shampoo has a sappy texture and a lovely scent, its gentle too, having tried Phyto's other shampoos that leave the hair squeaky.


Use together with Phytobaume and Repairing Serum (not shown). The baume is a cream that disappears into the hair so I tend to put on more than recommended as I think its not enough. The results are really visible, my hair is soft, smooth and even frizz free. However, my split ends are still there. Overall, if not for the price I would buy it again, $40 per 200ml shampoo/125ml conditioner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.