Friday, February 20, 2015

Currently Reading : Shopaholic to the Stars



The latest book for the Shopaholics series by Sophie Kinsella, published last year 2014. Shopaholic to the Stars follows Becky on her move to Tinseltown and is double the usual novel size. It's rollicking fun as Becky turns into a celebrity overnight and understands why stars have such messy tabloid lives.


I still prefer the movie version over the books. Isla Fisher as Becky is tremendously funny and sweet. A movie I have watched umpteenth times and still empathize with the lead character.


Some Chinese New Year faux floral arrangements I made this year in stone vases that were just waiting to be filled. I did cut my fingers in the process as the wires are sharp.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.