Monday, November 3, 2014

World Halal Gourmet Expo 2014



Singapore's 1st World Halal Gourmet Expo 2014 will be held at Suntec Convention Hall 401 & 402. This upmarket fair runs from Friday 7 Nov until Sunday 9 Nov, 11am to 9pm. You can try halal street food from vendors or buy beverages and mixes to bring home. Other highlights include competitions, workshops and a food trail.

* Event is not confirmed, maybe cancelled!


If you can't make it for the above event. There is the ever popular Halal International 2014 @ Expo next weekend, Thursday 13 Nov to Sunday 16 Nov. Both events have FREE ADMISSION, bring cash!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Dear Author,

    I came across your blog post, " halal street food " and I wanted to take a moment to leave a comment and share my thoughts.

    First of all, I want to commend you for writing such an informative and well-written article. I found the topic to be very interesting, and I appreciate the effort you put into researching and presenting the information in a clear and concise manner.

    Overall, I found this post to be a valuable resource, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Thank you for sharing your expertise on this topic and for creating such a high-quality piece of content.

    Best regards,
    John lee

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.