Friday, April 11, 2014

Luxe Links Openwork Shawl by FabYarn



The luxe links pattern comes free from FabYarns using 2 strands of lurex glitter mohair at the same time. I am going to use Spotlight's Mountain Chalet yarn ball (also 400m) single strand. This shawl uses knit 2 together stitches throughout that I realize makes the Martha Stewart scarf and not the shawl in the above picture. Maybe it's crochet 2 throughout so the links look looser. Have already emailed the FabYarn staff and waiting for their reply.


I made it on a 78 peg loom. So when I double it over, it fits my mom nicely as a shawl. At home she can expand it into a thin blanket for colder days...hahaha....maybe when she is travelling overseas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will take some time to appear. Please be patient.